Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hi, I'm Katherine.

Hi, I'm Merideth Katherine McGee. Call me Katherine. Ya know what I LOVE? Cupcakes.

cup·cake [kuhp-keyk]

noun

1.a small cake, the size of an individual portion, baked in a cup-shaped mold.
Here's my quick list about me:
1. My birthday is April 11.
2.I'm not married, no kids.
3. I'm a Methodist.
4. I don't drink soft drinks.
5.I play tennis.
6. I love showchoir. (Singing and dancing at the same time!)
7. Sephora is to me as alcohol is to an alcoholic.
8.I'm a youth minister/lawyer/author/dancer/singer/actor/tennis player/blogger.
9.I have an iPhone that I dislike extremely.
10. I don't say the word hate.
11.My favorite show is Big Rich Texas
12. The California Club Sandwich at Sweet Pepper's Deli in Tupelo, Mississippi is to die for.
13.What to order at Starbucks: A Grande Passion Iced Tea Lemonade--Sweetened.
14. My lucky number is 23.
15.I'm an only child.
16. I have a deep obsession with the Beatles and Broadway musicals.
17. Adam Levine, marry me.
18. I'm a Southerner, ya'll.
19. Paula Deen is my cooking idol.
20. Creative Cakes in Tupelo, Mississippi will always be 10x better than Gigi's or any other cupcake place you can find.
21. My dad's a preacher, and my mom's a Christian author.
22.I love soup on rainy days.
23. I'm allergic to strawberries.
Congratulations, you made it to the end of my list without closing this page because you think I'm crazy!

What will I post on this blog, you ask? Every. Single. Cupcake. I. Eat. I'm serious. Every single cupcake and my opinion on it.

So get ready to drool!

Verse of the Day: John 15:13




No comments:

Post a Comment